On My Way Catamaran Fishing Bait Boat
1. The float is retracted and portable. It is only 17.5cm when folded. The ship is more stable and can against the 4th-grade wind when it is opening.
2. High-speed and low-speed options available. The high-speed option can support up to 5km/h which can approach to fishing spots fast. The low-speed option can support up to 3km/h which is more silent and will not disturb the big fish.
3. Large bait tank. Dimension:120*140mm; weight capacity: 1.2Kg. You can put all kinds of baits together which is convenient and fast.
1. Product dimension: 410* 265/175(folded)*175mm;
Hopper dimension: 140*120*48mm.
2. Battery: 7.4V* 2200 mA.
3. Sailing speed and distance: high-speed: 5Km/h, low-speed: 3Km/h. Maximum distance under high-speed model: 4km; maximum distance under low-speed model:6 km.
4. Remote control distance: > 200 m.
5. Weight capacity: 1.2Kg.
How to Use:
1. Open the float. Pull the floats to the rear and outside respectively.
2. Pair the code. First, turn on the boat, then turn on the remote control. The boat’s motor will rotate to indicate that the code is paired successfully.
3. Remote control. Push and pull the rocker to let the boat move forward and backward; Push one rocker and pull the other rocker simultaneously to make the boat turn at a minimal radius.
4. Baiting. Press and hold the baiting button for three seconds to release the hopper.
5. Turn on and off the headlights. Press high-speed and low-speed light button and headlight button for 3 seconds to turn on and off the headlights.
6. Speed switch. In high-speed mode, the remote control indicator flashes quickly, and in the low-speed mode, the remote control indicator light flashes slowly. Tap the high-speed and low-speed button and the headlight button to switch high-speed and low-speed mode.
7. Route correction. When sailing straight, if the boat is yaw to the left, please press the right yaw correction button once, observe the correction effect, if not corrected, press the button again until you can sail straight. In the same way, when yawing to the right, press the left button to adjust.
8. Use the flap explosion hook. Press the fishing line on the gap which is located at the edge of the hopper by using the tumbler knob and let the fishing line out from the right side of the hopper. Since the flip motor is turned clockwise, the switch knob will not wrap the fishing line.
After turning on the power switch of the boat, the power indicator is displayed every 10 seconds. The number of flashes indicates the battery level. Flashing four times: 100%-75%; flash three times: 75%-50%; flash twice: 50%-25%; flash once: 25% or less.
When the power is further reduced, the power indicator will enter flash mode.
1. When the power is reduced to 10%, the indicator light will turn into the flash mode, and the boat will automatically switch to the low-speed mode. Please return the boat and replace the battery. Otherwise, if the power is further reduced, the power will be cut off, and the boat cannot get back to shore.
2. The low-speed mode saves more energy and can sail more distance.
3. The remote control is not waterproof, and please pay attention when using it.
4. Please fully charge the battery after use, and keep the battery and the remote control in a cool and dry place. Open the hopper flip switch to let the spring relax and prevent the spring to lose the elasticity. When you do not use it for a long time, please take out the remote control battery to avoid battery leakage.